SJD Homes is continuing to monitor the Coronavirus developments on a day to day basis. We have, and will continue to review and implement procedures and policies to endeavour to keep our staff, clients, trades and suppliers as safe as possible and help to minimise the spread of the virus.
OUR DISPLAY HOMES
Our display homes are currently open as normal but as we monitor the updates of the Coronavirus each day this may change. Please check our website for details of display openings.
We have cleaners at our displays more regularly for thorough cleans and our staff will also be conducting additional cleaning at various times throughout the day including high contact surface points and traffic areas, with cleaning kits and hand sanitisers that we have deployed to all displays.
An alternative to face to face meetings is available via phone meetings, Facetime, and other video conferencing options. Please just ask your sales consultant for the option that best suits you. Rest assured that we are available as per normal for all existing and new clients whether the displays are open or closed – it just may be via a different communication medium.
Our website and social media is always at hand for our clients and includes virtual tours of our displays and all of our sales brochures and plans. We will continue to upload information so you can access the information from the comfort of home.
Our management plan to reduce the risk among our team, ensure ongoing continuity of our business which is reviewed daily includes:
- Educating staff on important prevention measures
- Endeavouring to provide the safest possible environment with increased hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities
- Cleaning high contact surface points daily and thoroughly.
- Engaging additional external cleaning to regularly disinfect shared surface areas.
- Deploying working from home measures where applicable.
- Encouraging employees to reconsider travel
Self-Quarantine by Staff
Any staff member who is feeling unwell in any way will work from home. Those experiencing cold or flu like symptoms will be required to gain clearance from a doctor or approved COVID 19 testing facility before returning to work and if the doctor or testing facility determines that they do not qualify for immediate testing, the staff member will work from home for a minimum of 14 days.
Any staff member who believes they have been exposed to a carrier of the virus or a traveller recently returned from a high or moderate risk country as identified by the Australian Federal Government Department of Health will be required to work from home for 14 days and monitor their health during that period
WHAT WE ASK OF OUR CLIENTS, TRADES & SUPPLIERS
We need to work together in this unprecedented time to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. To do so, we ask that if any of the following apply to you that you refrain from coming into contact with our team:
- Returned from overseas in the last 14 days;
- Knowingly come in contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the last 14 days;
- Knowingly come in contact with someone who has been diagnosed in the last 14 days;
- If you are showing any signs of a fever, cough, sore throat runny nose or shortness of breath.
If you are feeling unwell at all, any in person meetings can be done via phone or video calls.
WHAT WE CAN ALL DO TO HELP
- Respectfully refrain from shaking hands
- Endeavour to maintain social distancing
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or bent elbow
- Regularly wash hands for 20 seconds with alcohol-based sanitiser or soap & water
- Be respectful and kind to each other, and help others where possible.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We will continue to monitor and review the situation daily. Stay healthy and let’s work together to protect each other.